We can realize these scientific projects in South America thanks to the institutions which believed in us and gave us a financial, material or scientific support.
- The Lautaret alpine botanic garden, France
- The Université de Montréal: department of anthropology, Canada
- Pumalin Natural Park, Chile
- The future Patagonia National Park, Chile
- Perrito Moreno National Park, Argentina
- The North Face, which gave us the integrality of our expedition equipment, USA
- Demey Consulting, which gave us the integrality of our informatic equipment, France.
- Paris Youth Council, France
- FLM Spirit Events, France
- Mondassur, France
- You ?! Do not forget that each of our handcrafted jewelries that you buy will enable us to stay some more days in South America!
To these institutions we can add the people that encourage us to realize this adventure, et whose advice were really helpfull:
- Serge Aubert, manager of the Lautaret alpine Botanical Garden
- Anne Breuil, botanic professor at the Du Breuil School
- Pierre-Yves Chopin, our talented webmaster
- Philippe Danton, association ROBINSONIA and botanist for the Paris National Museum of Natural History
- Laurent Granier, author of “A la recherche de la Grande Route Inca” with Megan Son, Géo editions
- Jorge Legoas Peña, anthropologist specialized on Quechua communities in Peru
- Martine Pernodet, biology teacher in Romain Rolland High School
- Christophe Pognat, association Trans’humans
- Douglas Tompkins, founder of several natural parks in Patagonia, and creator of The North Face
- And of course all of our close friends and family!